Thought it would be interesting to take a look at some of the blog's stats for the last month.
TOP NINE POSTS FOR 2014
1) Book Review - Afrika Reich
2) Roman Conquest of Arabia Felix
3) Assassination in Sarajevo
4) Top Flag Championship 2014 Round Two
5) Friday Flag - Union of Arab Republics
6) Friday Flag - Sino-Soviet Alliance
7) Kingdom of Alaska
8) All History is Alternate History
9) Friday Flag - UN Battle Flag
TOP NINE ORIGIN COUNTRIES OF VISITORS
1) United States
5) United Kingdom
I'm planning to do some more book reviews this summer. I'm making notes as I re-read portions of alternate history fiction I've read over the years.
I have a few more timelines to develop. It's taking a little longer than normal because I'm doing some extra research to make them a little more believable.
My new cartography software has a bit of a learning curve. Hopefully I'll be able to make some nice maps later this year.
Also, I want to further develop existing timeines I've created here. Are there any that you find particularly interesting? If so leave a comment and I'll consider pushing them up the list of things to do.